- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Bolivian Rose Sea Salt
- 3/4 cup apple cider, plus more for brushing
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 8 teaspoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and place oven rack in center position. Place Flexipan Euro Donut Tray on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
2. In Mixing Bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt. In a small bowl, whisk apple cider, sour cream, brown sugar, eggs , butter, ginger and vanilla until smooth. Add milk mixture to flour mixture and combine.
3. Pipe batter into wells using Pastry Bag and plain tip. Fill about 2/3 full and smooth tops. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until donuts spring back when lightly pressed.
4. Stir sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Remove donuts from wells and brush tops with additional apple cider then quickly toss in sugar mixture.