- 12 red potatoes, small (similar in size), washed and quartered
- 1 – 16oz. bottle of Bacon Ranch dressing – ¾ bottle
- 1 bundle of green onions
- Optional Additions – Bacon Bits, oiled eggs, celery, pickles …
1. Place Large Round Mold on a flat microwave safe plate. Add potatoes and cover with Octagonal Silpat on top, making sure it sits flat all around to keep steam in. This creates the perfect microwave steamer combo.Microwave at full strength for 8-10 minutes. No boiling water required!! (LOVE THAT PART)
2. Test potatoes to make sure they are fully cooked and opaque throughout.**Carefully lift Silpat lid off with steam away from your body. Pour dressing on top and mix thoroughly being careful not to take all the skins off the potatoes.
3. Add green onions and toss gently. Dust with paprika when serving. Save the rest of the dressing to add more moisture to the salad for the next day. Look through your recipe files, just so many possibilities to make them all easier like German Potato Salad, etc...