- 6 carrots
- 3 large beets
- 2 leeks
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Meyer Lemon Olive Oil Blend
- 3 ounces goat cheese
- 3 ounces feta cheese
- Traditional Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Scrub beets clean and cut into chunks. In large saucepan covered with lid, add water and steam beets until soft about 10-15 minutes. Add chopped carrots after about 10 minutes.
2. While veggies are steaming, clean and chop leeks. Drizzle lemon oil in sauce pan over medium heat and add minced garlic and chopped leeks. Stir and cook for several minutes until soft. Drain any water from beets and carrots and set aside.
3. Place Flower Mold on Perforated Baking Sheet and preheat oven to 400 degrees. Once veggies are done, combine them all into the mold. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper and crumbled cheeses. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese begins to brown and melt.