- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 10-oz jar blackberry jam
- Fresh blackberries or mint leaves
1. Place Flexipan Bouquet Tray on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside. In Mixing Bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer until stiff peaks form and set aside.
2. In a separate Mixing Bowl beat cream cheese until smooth. Add blackberry jam and beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in whipping cream.
3. Spoon mixture into wells of tray and freeze for 4 -24 hours until firm. Garnish with berries and mint leaves if desired.