- 1/4 cup butter or margarine softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbs plus 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
1. Cream butter: gradually add 1/3 cup sugar, beating at medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add egg, beating well.
2. Combine 2 1/3 cups flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture alternating with milk, stirring well after each addition. Stir in vanilla extract, and fold in blueberries.
3. Spoon batter into Flexipan Muffin Tray, filling two-thirds full. Combine 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, and cinnamon; cut in 1/4 cup butter with a pastry blender until the mixture resembles crumbs. Sprinkle on top of muffin batter.
4. Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans immediately.