- 2 cups Gluten Free Pancake Mix, Pamela's preferred
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- Filling: 1 cup walnuts, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, 2 cups blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place Flexipan Straight Muffin Tray on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside. Mix together filling ingredients in Mixing Bowl. Spoon desired amount into bottom of each well.
2. In bowl of mixer, add butter and sugar, mix well. Add eggs one at a time then add vanilla. On low speed, add Pancake Mix then sour cream until combined.
3. Pour batter into wells and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool 10-15 minutes before unmolding.