- 1 box white cake mix
- 3 large egg whites
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package candy melts, any color squares
- 1 block Almond bark, white or chocolate
- Lollipop sticks 6" or 8"
- 1 cup chopped oreo cookies, chopped thin mint cookies or sprinkles
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and place oven rack in center position. Place Flexipan Cake Pop Tray on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
2. In Mixing Bowl, combine cake mix, egg whites, vegetable oil, and water until well blended. Fill wells of tray about 3/4 full. Cover tray with Silpain, print side down, and bake for 18-20 minutes. Let cool until just warm to the touch and remove Silpain.
3. Place 1/2 bag of candy melts and 2 squares almond bark in glass measuring cup and melt in microwave heating in 8 second intervals. Do not burn.
4. To build one cake pop at a time, use the rounded end of magnetic teaspoon to apply a smooth layer of melted chocolate on a cake pop cake. Top it with a dry cake pop cake. Now, dip lollipop stick into melted chocolate and insert into rounded cake pops. Repeat and leave cake pops in tray and place tray in freezer for 20 minutes.
5. Re-heat chocolate and twirl cake pops, one at a time, in melted chocolate being sure not to "dunk." Tap stick on cup to remove excess chocolate. Hold cake pop over clean bowl and sprinkle with toppings. (Fallen toppings can be reused!) Simply stand in Perforated Baking Sheet holes to dry.