- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 2 Granny Smith apples, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 egg
- Caramel sauce
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and place oven rack in center position. Place Deep Flexiflat on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside. In Mixing Bowl, combine apples, lemon juice, vanilla, and brown sugar. Stir to combine. Set aside.
2. Place puff pastry inside Deep Flexiflat and score edges with Cake Server Knife. Arrange apple slices on pastry inside the scored edges.
3. Whisk egg with 1 tablespoon water and brush edges of pastry with Silicone Pastry Brush. Bake the tart for 18-20 minutes or until apples are soft and edges are brown. Remove tart from oven and drizzle with caramel sauce.