- 3 cups broccoli florets, steamed
- 2 tablespoons low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 grated parmesan cheese
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 teaspoons Roasted Onion and Red Pepper Herb Blend
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella for topping
1. Preheat oven to 400.2. Chop the Broccoli florets into small pieces. Steam in the medium round Flexion with the octagonal Silpat in the microwave for 4 minutes.3. In large bowl, add the broccoli, cottage cheese, parmesan, egg whites, Roasted Onion and Red Pepper Herb Blend. Stir until everything is well combined.4. Scoop the broccoli mixture into the mini muffin mold. Sprinkle each bite with mozzarella cheese.5. Bake for 20 minutes, or until lightly golden brown on top. Remove from the oven and enjoy warm.