- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups broccoli, finely diced
- 1/2 cup carrots, finely diced
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place Flexipan Ingot Tray on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside. In medium saucepan, combine quinoa and water and bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes. Let cool.
2. In Mixing Bowl, add quinoa, broccoli, carrots, cheese, eggs, onion, garlic, paprika and salt and pepper. Mix until combined and spoon into wells of ingot tray, pressing down firmly to form to bottoms of wells.
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until edges turn golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes or so and unmold. Sprinkle with extra cheese and serve warm.