- 1 boxed chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place oven rack in center position. Place Flexipan Bouquet Tray on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
2. In Mixing Bowl, combine cake mix ingredients per package directions, replacing water with milk. Stir until smooth. Fill wells 2/3 full with batter and bake per packaged directions.
3. In Petite Sauce Pan, bring 1/2 cup heavy cream to a rolling boil. Do NOT stir. Remove pan from stove and add chocolate chips. Swirl the pan so the cream covers the chips, do NOT stir.
4. Let ganache mixture sit for 4 minutes. Stir with Whisk until mixture is smooth. Pour over cakes and top with strawberry halves or whipped cream.