- 1 cup dried tart cherries, coarsely chopped
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 4 oz chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place Deep Flexiflat on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside. In Mixing Bowl, combine cherries and 1 cup hot water and let soak for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine butter and chopped chocolate in Large Round Mold and microwave for 1 minute. Whisk to blend and microwave for an additional minute; whisk until smooth.
3. Whisk in sugar and then add eggs, one at a time. Add flour, vanilla and salt. Drain softened cherries and stir into batter along wit 3/4 cup chocolate chips. Spread onto Flexiflat and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and unmold, cutting into 24 squares.