- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 3.5 ounce packet instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Bolivian Rose Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. In bowl of mixer, combine butter, sugar, egg and vanilla and beat on medium speed for about 3 minutes. Scrape down the sides and add flour, pudding mix, baking soda, salt, and beat until just combined.
2. Scrape sides down and add chocolate chips, beating on low speed until chips are combined. Using your hands, form equal sized mounds, rolled into balls and place onto plate. Cover and refrigerate for 1 1/2 - 2 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove cookie dough balls from refrigerator and place onto Silpat and Perforated Baking Sheet, spaced 2 inches apart. Flatten dough mounds with the palm of your hand and bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges are just browned. Remove from oven and allow cookies to cool and firm up.