- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
1.In Saucepan, combine peanut butter, butter, and brown sugar over medium heat. Heat until completely melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and add powdered sugar 1/4 cup at a time, stirring after each addition until completely combined. Set aside and let cool to room temperature.
2. Melt chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons butter in Small Round mold for 30 second increments in microwave, stirring after each until completely melted. Using teaspoon measurement, coat bottom of egg wells and up the sides completely. Refrigerate until hardened.
3. Once hardened, remove tray from fridge and roll peanut butter mixture between hands to create an oval shape. Press into wells. Coat the tops of the wells completely with remaining chocolate and let harden for an hour in fridge. Unmold and decorate!