- 2 large zucchini
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro Olive Oil Blend, divided
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Bolivian Rose Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice for Life Coriander
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
1. Wash and dry zucchini and begin using the green serrated peeler from the Snap & Peel Trio to make noodles. Set aside.
2. Heat up your fry pan and add 1 tablespoon of Cilantro Olive Oil Blend. Add chicken and saute until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Add cumin, salt and pepper towards the end and cook for another minute or two. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
3. Wipe pan clean and return to stove on high heat. Add zucchini noodles, lime juice, coriander and the remaining 1 tablespoon of Cilantro Olive Oil Blend. Saute for 2-3, minutes stirring frequently. Add chicken and cilantro and cook for an additional minute. Stir gently and serve hot.