- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Bolivian Rose Sea Salt
- 1 cup corn kernels
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and place oven rack in center position. Place Flexipan Straight Muffin Tray on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine flaxseed and almond milk and let set for 5 minutes. In Mixing Bowl, stir together applesauce and maple syrup then add flaxseed-almond mixture. Sift in cornmeal, oat flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir until well combined and fold in corn kernels.
3. Pour batter into wells of muffin tray and bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Serve warm.