- 4 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Bolivian Rose Sea Salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place Flexipan Large Round Mold, Medium Round Mold and Small Round Mold on Perforated Baking Sheets and set aside.
2. In Mixing Bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside. In another bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time continually stirring.
3. Add milk and vanilla then combine dry and wet ingredients until batter is smooth. Pour mixture into molds and bake for 30-35 minutes or until center is done.
4. In bowl of electric mixer, combine cream, confectioners sugar and vanilla. Starting on low speed and gradually increasing to medium high, whip about 3-5 minutes until stiff peaks form.
5. Unmold each cake and slice in half. Starting with the large, then medium then small on top, spoon whipping cream between each layer. Garnish with desired toppings or decor.