- 1 cups toasted pecans, chopped
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 can white frosting
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated orange zest
- 6 oz quality chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place oven rack in center position. Place Flexiflat on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
2. In Mixing Bowl, combine pecans, butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips. Spread evenly in Flexiflat patting away from edges.
3. Bake 20 minutes, cool and unmold. Spread frosting on top of bars and sprinkle with cranberries and orange zest. Cut into squares then triangles with knife.
4. Melt chocolate in Sauce Pan on low heat until smooth; drizzle over bars.