- 1 package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 tablespoon Green Onion & Roasted Red Pepper Herb Blend
- 1 slice of ham per well
- 1 egg per well
- 8 oz Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place oven rack in center position. Place the Flexipan® Straight Muffin Tray on the Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
2. Defrost chopped spinach, drain and add herb blend. Set aside. Add 1 slice of ham to each muffin well then place 1 tablespoon spinach mixture in each well.
3. Crack 1 egg over top of the spinach and grate cheese over each well with Le Petit Grater. Bake for 15 minutes or until eggs are cooked.