- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 3/4 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can chopped green chiles
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon Roasted Garlic & Chive Herb Blend
- 8 oz sour cream
- Toppings: chopped bell peppers, sliced green onions, chopped tomato, olives, cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and place oven rack in center position. Place the Flexipan® Medium Round Mold on the Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
2. Combine tortilla chips, butter, and 1/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese, firmly pressing mixture in bottom of mold. Bake for 15 minutes and set aside.
3. Beat cream cheese at medium speed with mixer until creamy; add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in remaining 2 1/2 cups cheese, green chiles, ground red pepper and herb blend. Pour into mold. Bake, uncovered at 325 degrees F for 30 minutes.
4. Let cool in mold for 10 minutes. Carefully unmold sides and transfer to desired serving plate. Cool completely then spread sour cream on top of cheesecake. Cover and chill thoroughly. Arrange green pepper and remaining 6 ingredients over sour cream, creating a wheel design. Serve with tortilla chips.