- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, warmed or melted
- 3/4 cups sugar, plus extra for rolling
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place oven rack in center position. Place Silpat on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
2. In Mixing Bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Set aside. Using bowl of electric mixer, beat coconut oil, sugar, molasses, and water until combined.
3. Slowly beat in flour mixture. Using tablespoon measurement of Magnetic Measuring Trio, scoop dough then remove from tablespoon and roll the rounded part in sugar. Place onto Silpat and bake for 10-15 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!