- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/3 cups smoothly mashed, very ripe banana, about 3
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/3 cups Gluten-Free flour mixed with 1 1/2 teaspoons Xanthan Gum
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and place oven rack in center position. Place Flexipan Mini Fluted Loaf Tray on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
2. In Mixing Bowl of electric mixer, beat butter with brown sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add bananas and vanilla. Beat well.
3. In another Mixing Bowl, Whisk flour with cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt and allspice. Add dry ingredients in batches to banana mixture, beating well after each addition. Batter will be very thick; only beat enough to mix well.
4. Fill wells and smooth with spatula. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool before unmolding.