- 1 Hodgson Mill Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 15oz Can of Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 C Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, softened
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/3 C Full Fat Coconut Milk (canned)
- 1/2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cloves
- Powdered Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place Sunflower Mold on Perforated Baking Sheet. (You can also make this in the Bundt Mold. Baking times will be longer.) Add apple cider vinegar to coconut milk and let stand for 6-7 minutes. This is mimicking buttermilk. In a mixing bowl, cream coconut oil and add cake mix, blending completely. Add pumpkin puree, eggs, coconut milk mixture, and vanilla. Beat until completely smooth.
2. Scrape down the sides and the bottom of the bowl to make sure everything is incorporated with DAH's Heat Resistant Spatula. (Our magnetic measuring cups and spoons, make every baking task so easy!)Add cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves and beat one more time. Pour the batter into the sunflower mold and smooth it out to make an even layer.
3. Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes.Let cool before unmolding. Then using DAH's Sift N' Go, shake some Powdered Sugar over the top to give an extra special look. Enjoy!