- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup hulled pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1/2 cup agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and place oven rack in center position. Place Silpat on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside. In Mixing Bowl, combine oats, raisins, almonds and pumpkin seeds.
2. Combine agave syrup, butter, salt, cinnamon and allspice in Medium Saucepan. Heat over low heat until butter is melted, about 3 minutes. Whisk to blend, then pour over oat mixture in bowl. Stir to evenly coat pieces.
3. Spread mixture onto Silpat and bake for 15 minutes. Stir and bake an additional 15 minutes until mixture is golden. Transfer to bowl or canister and serve with fruit and yogurt.