- 2 apples, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 egg
- Vanilla ice cream
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and place oven rack in center position. Place the Flexipan Square Muffin Tray on the Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
2. In Saute Pan, saute diced apples in butter. Add cinnamon and maple syrup and cook until soft.
3. Cut puff pastry to fit each well of Waffle Tray. Using Silicone Pastry Brush, coat dough with egg. Bake pastry until golden brown, checking often. Remove from oven and let cool.
4. Slice puff pastry horizontally. Fill with a scoop of ice cream and a spoonful of apples.