- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup half & half
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen baby peas
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 box refrigerated pie crust dough
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and place oven rack in center position. Place the Flexipan® Texas Muffin Tray on the Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
2. In Sauté Pan melt butter and sauté onion, celery, and carrots until tender. Add flour and stir until smooth. Continue cooking for one minute, stirring constantly. Add chicken broth and half & half stirring constantly until thick and bubbly. Add chicken, peas, salt and pepper.
3. Roll out dough into a large rectangle onto Roul’Pat. Using backside of Cake Server Knife, cut dough into 4” X 4” squares. Place dough squares into wells. Spoon 1/2 cup of chicken mixture into each well. Pull 4 corners of dough together and pinch to form pocket.
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly brown. Let cool before unmolding.