- 1 lg box lime Jello
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup cream cheese (1/2 8 oz brick)
- 3/4 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
1. Heat 2 cups water to boil in microwave proof glass measuring cup or bowl. Remove from microwave, pour in Jello, stir until completely dissolved.
2. Add cream cheese in small chunks and stir until melted. Add 1/2 cup whipping cream. Stir until well mixed.
3. Place Flexipan Bavarian Mold on a medium plate and pour gelatin mixture into Bavarian Mold. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
To unmold, gently run your finger around the edge to allow air between the gelatin and the mold. Cover mold with serving platter and flip over. Add whipped cream and drained fruit.