- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Bolivian Rose Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and place oven rack in center position. Place Silpat® on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
2. In Mixing Bowl, combine butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla until smooth. In separate bowl mix salt, baking soda, flour, oats, chocolate chips and cranberries. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until blended.
3. Place into refrigerator until stiff, about 2 hours. Roll into balls and place on Silpat. Bake for 10 minutes and cool before removing.