- 1 cup blended cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup minced green onion
- Frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces crab
- 1/2 tablespoon French Pantry Fresh Dill & Lemon
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and place Fluted Bundt Mold on Perforated Baking Sheet. Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese into mold and combine remaining cheese, crab, spinach, and green onions and pour into mold.
2. In a small bowl, whisk eggs, milk, mayonnaise, lemon & dill herb blend and pepper. Pour over the crab mixture. Bake for 40-45 minutes and let stand 15 minutes before turning onto platter for serving.