- 1 package pie crust dough
- 8 oz lemon curd (see microwave lemon curd recipe)
- 1 teaspoon Spice For Life Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Spice for Life Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and place Tartlet Tray on Perforated Baking Sheet. Combine lemon curd, ginger and cinnamon until mixed. Set aside.
2. Roll piecrust dough on Roul’Pat®. Cut dough using appropriate dough cutter and press dough into tartlet wells, molding to edges. Gently poke dough with fork to allow air distribution. Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
3. Fill tartlet shells with lemon curd and serve warm or cold!
Part of our Spice For Life Menu; also includes Cinnamon Ginger Rice and Turmeric Chicken Saute