- 1 box pie crust
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 15 oz whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mini chocolate chips
1. In a large bowl with an electric mixer, combine ricotta cheese, confectioners' sugar, white sugar, and vanilla extract. Place into a large plastic zip close bag and refrigerate.
2. While filling is chilling, heat oven to 400 degrees F and place Medium Tartlet Tray on Perforated Baking sheet and set aside. Using Roul'Pat, roll pie dough out and sprinkle the top with sugar and cinnamon. Lightly roll over it with Beechwood Rolling Pin so the sugar and cinnamon are pressed into the dough.
3. Using appropriate dough cutter, cut the dough and place into wells, pressing down lightly with the Shaper. Bake for about 10 minutes or until cups are golden brown. Remove from oven and cool.
4. Remove filling from refrigerator and cut one bottom of the plastic corner and fill shells. Top with mini chocolate chips and extra powder sugar!
Part of our Evening In Italy Menu; also includes Caprese Tartlets and Parmesan Baskets with Meatballs.