- 3 Tilapia filets
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- 1/2 teaspoon DAH Bolivian Rose Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons Zesty Mediterranean Herb Blend
- 1 cup finely chopped green cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup cilantro diced
- 1/2 cup red onion diced
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- 1 lime
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. DAH Tools: Pastry Brush Ingot Tray or Mini Muffin Tray Silpat Perforated Baking Sheet SS Mixing Bowl Go To Spatula Lightly
2. Brush wontons with 1 tablespoon of EVOO and arrange in the Ingot or Mini Muffin Tray. Bake for 5-7 minutes until golden and crisp.
3. Combine 1/4 tsp of salt, 1 tsp Zesty Med Blend in a small bowl then rub both sides of Tilapia Fillets. Place fish on the Silpat and Baking Sheet. Bake uncovered 10-12 minutes until the fish is cooked and is flaky.
4. Mix the slaw in SS Mixing bowl, combine cabbage, 1/4 tsp salt, 1 tsp Zesty Med Blend, carrots, cilantro, onion, tomatoes and lime. Assemble the mini tacos by scooping fish in the shells then with a scoop of the coleslaw, can also reverse if you like the fish on the top. sprinkle with some green onion or cilantro and plate. Top with your favorite Salsa or Sour cream/Greek Yogurt (plain).