- 2 cups DAH Muffin Mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 apples diced, brown sugar, cinnamon and butter
1. In Mixing Bowl, combine muffin mix, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Add milk, egg, butter and vanilla to dry ingredients. Whisk until you have a smooth batter.
2. Heat fry pan over medium heat and pour 1/4 cup of batter into circles. Flip over once bubbles appear and sides are lightly golden.
3. While cooking remaining pancakes, place diced apples into Flexipan Mini Mold and sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon then top with a tablespoon of butter. Microwave for 2 minutes until soft. Dig in to your pancakes with maple syrup and warm cooked apples.