- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1teaspoon DAH Black Lava Sea Salt
- 3/4 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 Tablespoons DAH Meyer Lemon Olive Oil Blend
- 3 large cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup DAH Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 - 16 oz. can chicken broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon DAH Rosemary, Basil, & Thyme Herb Blend
- 1 cup Smoked Gruyere cheese, shredded
1. Wash chicken breasts removing any fat. For really thick breasts, cut in half crosswise. Wash & slice mushrooms. Mix Black Lava Sea Salt with flour & coat chicken breasts.
2. Pour Meyer Lemon Oil into large frying pan & heat. Place chicken in pan & brown on both sides. Add onion, mushrooms, & garlic & cook for 5 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, mix balsamic vinegar, chicken broth, & herbs. Pour over chicken and sprinkle with cheese, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove chicken to serving dish. Mix 2 tablespoons corn starch with a little water & pour into liquid while stirring. Bring to boil & simmer for a minute. Pour over chicken & serve. Recipe by Gail Holt