- 5 large russet potatoes, washed and pierced with fork
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Mexican Blend cheese
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup crushed doritos or tortilla chips
1. In Flexipan Grande Round Mold, place potatoes in mold and microwave on high for 16 minutes. In Fry Pan, over medium heat, cook ground beef. When done, drain and add taco seasoning. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 475 degrees F and place Silpat on Perforated Baking Sheet. Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out flesh leaving 1/4 inch edge. Place skins, cut side down, on Silpat. Spritz with olive oil and bake for 6 minutes.
3. Remove potato skins from oven and flip over. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons of cheese and a heaping spoonful of taco meat. Return to oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes until cheese melts. Top with scallions, avocado, salsa, sour cream and crushed chips.