- 1 cup softened butter, 1 3/4 cups sugar, 2 Tbs. orange zest, 3 eggs, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 3/4 cup buttermilk, 2 1/2 cups fresh cranberries,
- 2 1/2 cups flour, 2 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp. salt
- Orange Glaze: 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, 2 Tbs orange juice, 1-2 Tbs. milk, 1/4 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350' Place 2 qt capacity Flexipan Mold of your choice on Perforated Baking Sheet. Using the DAH Le Petit Grater, zest one medium orange. With an electric mixer, cream butter, sugar and orange zest for 3-5 mins. Adding eggs, one at a time, beat an additional minute per egg.
2. In DAH Stainless Mixing Bowl and using the DAH Whisk combine dry ingredients. Add dry ingredients, alternating with the buttermilk to the butter/sugar/zest and egg mixture. Fold in cranberries lastly.
3. Pour batter into Flexipan Mold to about 1" from top of Mold. Remember no need to grease any Demarle at Home Flexipans! Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 mins or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool for 10-15 mins...Place platter over top of Flexipan mold, invert, and then simply lift off Mold and viola! Beautiful Golden cake! Glaze:Using the DAH Whisk...whisk glaze ingredients together until smooth and pour over cake.