- 1 cup coconut butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Paleo dark chocolate chips (try Enjoy Life brand)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup almonds (optional)
- pinch of Bolivian Rose Sea Salt
First, pull out your Eco-Chop and chop up those almonds. Then, take out your Large Round Mold, put it on a microwaveable and freezer-safe dinner plate, and add your chocolate chips. Cover with Octagonal Silpat and microwave on high 45 seconds. Stir. Cover, and continue to microwave at 20 second intervals until full melted. Once chocolate is melted, add the coconut butter, shredded coconut, and almonds. Spread out with a spoon to cover the bottom of the Large Round Mold. Sprinkle with a pinch or two of Bolivian Rose Sea Salt. Place in the freezer for about 45 minutes. When solid, break up the bark into pieces with your hands or by banging the mold on the counter.