- 1/2 cup crushed pecans, finely crushed
- 3 cups Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Your choice of pasta, cooked
- Jar of marinara sauce
- Meatballs, cooked
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place Silpat on Perforated Baking Sheet. Form 4 large Parmesan circles onto Silpat and top with a sprinkle of crushed pecans.
2. Place in oven and watch carefully. When edges begin to turn golden, remove from oven and let cool just until you can lift with Polyamide Spatula and transfer to an upside down Muffin Tray shapes.
3. Squeeze gently to form a basket shape and let cool. Once cups are cooled, add pasta and meatballs and serve!
Part of our Evening In Italy Menu; also includes Caprese Tartlets and Mini Cannoli Cups.