- 1 bone-in half ham, about 8" diameter at base
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup Apple Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup apricot jam
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sweet mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bunch small carrots, quartered
- 12 shallots, peeled with root end left intact
- 12 small new potatoes, halved
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and place oven rack in center position. Place Flexipan® Grande Round Mold on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
2. Bring ham to room temperature. Trim skin from ham, leaving the fat intact. Score the fat in a crosshatch pattern, making the cuts about 3/4" deep and 1" apart. Place the ham flat-side down in the Grande Round Mold; add water. Bake for 40 minutes, adding more water if the pan gets dry.
3. Meanwhile, in Sauce Pan, add Apple Pear Balsamic Vinegar; reduce by half by simmering.
4. In Mixing Bowl, whisk 1 cup jam with brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and reduced balsamic vinegar. Remove ham from oven and brush with half of the glaze. Tent loosely with foil and bake 45 minutes longer.
5. Place carrots, shallots and potatoes around ham. Brush ham with the remaining glaze and bake, uncovered, until the glaze is browned, 40-50 minutes longer. Let rest 15 minutes before carving.