- 4 boneless center cut pork loin chops, about 5 oz each
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Herbs de Provence
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 oz crumbled bleu cheese
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 1/4 cup plain or panko breadcrumbs
- 2 cups pear, diced
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and place oven rack in center position. Place Deep Flexiflat on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
2. Sprinkle pork with pepper and Herbs de Provence. In Large Saute Pan, heat oil over medium heat and cook pork for 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove and place onto Flexiflat.
3. In a small bowl, combine bleu cheese, chives and bread crumbs. Top pork evenly with cheese mixture and bake for about 12 minutes or until pork is 155 degrees F or firm to the touch.
4. Meanwhile, to make the glaze, add pears and a small amount of oil to previous saute pan. Saute until browned, about 5 minutes then remove and set aside. Add white wine, deglazing the pan.
5. Add preserves and mustard. Cook until preserves are melted. Add more preserves or white wine to thine the glaze. To serve, arrange pork onto plate and spoon glaze with pears on top.