- Boneless thin cut pork chops. I use 6-8 depending on how many people
- 1 tablespoon Meyer Lemon Olive Oil Blend, 1/4 finely minced onion, 2 Tbs. minced ginger ( i like to buy the already prepared ginger in the bottle or jar), 1 Tbs. soy sauce
- 1 Tbs. honey, 1 Tbs. soy sauce, and 1 Tbs. D Anjour Pear White Balsamic Vinegar
- Sel Gris Sea Salt, Black pepper, garlic powder, crushed red pepper (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place Deep Flexiflat on Perforated Baking Sheet. Rub pork chops with a scant amount of the Meyer Lemon Olive Oil and season with Sel Gris sea salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
2. Place on Deep Flexiflat and bake at 375 for approx. 15-20 minutes , depending on your oven and how well done you like them. I prefer, well done and bake about 18 mins. While the pork chops are baking prepare your sauce: In a Demarle Difference Stainless Saucepan, saute onion and ginger in the 1 Tbs Meyer Lemon Olive Oil Blend for 1 minute. Add the diced pears, soy sauce, honey, D'Anjour Pear White Balsamic Vinegar. Bring to a simmer. Cook uncovered on med/low for 10 Minutes or until pears soften.
3. To speed up process, you can cover with the lid for half the time. If your sauce seems like it could use a little more liquid, simply add a Tbs or two of broth or water. You add the (optional) Dash 1/8 tsp of crushed red pepper here as well. It gives it a little "kick" but great without it too! During the last 3-5 mins of baking...spoon some of the sauce over each chop and return to oven to bake the remaining minutes.