- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dark chile powder
- 1/4 cup Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 20-ounce package mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 lb asparagus, grilled
- 8 ounces feta cheese
- 1/2 cup almonds, coarsely crushed
1. To make vinaigrette, whisk together mustard, chile powder, and balsamic vinegar. Slowly whisk in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. Heat Large Saute Pan over medium-high heat with 3 tablespoons olive oil. Cook mushrooms until completely softened. Add cilantro and season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss grilled asparagus with a few tablespoons of vinaigrette.
3. Arrange mushrooms and asparagus on platter and sprinkle with goat cheese and crushed almonds. Drizzle with more vinaigrette and serve.