- 2 bell peppers - cut in half from stem to bottom and hollowed of seeds
- 1 cup ground breakfast sausage - browned
- 1/2 onion - diced
- 1 package frozen spinach - thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheese - cheddar or mozzarella work well
- 1 tomato - diced
- 6 eggs - lightly wisked
- 1 Tbsp Demarle Green Onion and Roasted Red Pepper seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the bell peppers. Place the Sunflower Mold, Grande Mold, or other large mold onto the Perforated Baking Sheet.
2. Place the 4 pepper halves into the mold and fill with egg mixture. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until egg mixture is no longer runny.
3. Don't want to brown your ground sausage on the stove and make a mess? No problem. Place the raw sausage on your Deep Flexiflat, cover with a Silpat and bake in the 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until no longer pink. Break it up with the Polyamide Spatula and remove it from the Flexiflat for use.
4. Either drain the grease into a container by lifting and pouring or simply put the whole thing in the freezer and lift frozen grease out to dispose of. No mess!