- 1 1/2 cups Jasmine Rice
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups fresh mango, diced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 3-4 tablespoons red onion, finely minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon or lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Mango White Balsamic Vinegar
- Minced cilantro to taste
- Alaea Hawaiian Sea Salt to taste
1. Place Large Round Mold on microwavable plate and add rice and water. Cover with Octagonal Silpat and microwave on high for about 20 minutes.
2. While rice is cooking prep remaining ingredients and combine all into Mixing Bowl.
3. Remove rice from microwave and fluff with with fork. When ready to serve top with Mango Salsa and enjoy!
Part of our Mango Madness Menu; also includes Mango Balsamic Salmon and Salad with Mango Dressing.