- 1 lb new or small potatoes
- 6 parsnips
- 6 carrots
- 1 head garlic
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F. Peel the vegetables and halve any larger ones lengthways. Break the garlic head into cloves, leaving them unpeeled, and smash them slightly with the palm of your hand. Pick the rosemary leaves from the woody stalks.
2. Put the potatoes and carrots into a large pot of salted, boiling water on a high heat and bring back to the boil. Allow to boil for 5 minutes, then add the parsnips and cook for another 4 minutes. Drain in a colander and allow to steam dry.
3. Take out the carrots and parsnips and put to one side.
4. Put the vegetables into a Deep Flexiflat. Add the garlic and Rosemary. Toss with olive oil to coat and add salt and pepper to taste. Stir.
5. Spread them out evenly into one layer – this is important, as you want them to roast, not steam as they will if you have them all on top of each other. Put them into the preheated oven for about 1 hour, or until golden, crisp and lovely. Serve immediately.