- 3 pounds Red Potatoes, scrubbed, with peelings on, cut in 1/4 inch slices
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, or 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, minced
- ( OR - Substitute the fresh herbs with 1 1/2 teaspoons Demarle at Home Rosemary Basil Thyme Herb Blend
- Demarle at Home Sel Gris Sea Salt
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
Place Silpat on perforated baking sheet for optimal browning and perfect heat circulation.
No need to oil, spray or line with foil to prevent sticking with SILPAT! AND...no need to flip while baking!
In DAH stainless mixing bowl, add potatoes, drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and toss to coat evenly.
Add garlic, rosemary, oregano, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Give one last toss and spread prepared potatoes on Silpat. Reserve empty mixing bowl for tossing green beans.
Roast potatoes at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
While roasting, rinse beans and remove ends or any strings.
Toss prepared green beans in reserved mixing bowl without adding any more seasonings.
Remove Baking Sheet and Silpat from oven and layer beans over the top of the potatoes.
Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes until beans are tender crisp and the potatoes are fully cooked.