- 2 cups Gruyere cheese, shredded
- 3 large Russet potatoes, thinly sliced and peeled
- 3 large sweet potatoes, thinly sliced and peeled
- salt and pepper. to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp Rosemary Basil Thyme Herb Blend
- 3/4 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and place on oven rack in center position. Place the Flexipan Flower Mold on the Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
2. In bottom of mold, sprinkle approximately 1/3 of shredded cheese, then 1/3 of shredded cheese, then 1/3 of potato slices, overlapping as necessary. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and a touch of garlic powder.
3. Top with 1/3 of cheese and drizzle with 1 tbsp of butter. Layer 1/3 of potato slices and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with 1 tbsp herb blend, remaining cheese, and 1 spt of butter.
4. Layer remaining potato slices and drizzle final tbsp butter on top. Press mixture down firmly. Bring milk to a boil and pour over potato mixture.
5. Bake for 45 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before un-molding.