- 2 cups fresh mango, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Mango White Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1-2 tablespoons Tahitian Lime Olive Oil Blend
- Dash of salt
- Greens of your choice
1. Blend all ingredients in food processor or blender until smooth. If mango is not super sweet, add a little sweetener of your choice.
2. Drizzle over top of salad and top with extra diced mango. Keep refrigerated for up to 4 days.
Part of our Mango Madness Menu; also includes Mango Balsamic Salmon and Rice with Mango Salsa.