- 1 cup brown rice or basmati
- 4 - 4oz salmon fillets
- 1 red onion, cut into skinny wedges
- 1 zucchini, sliced in 1/2 inch pieces
- 8 oz mushrooms, quartered
- 1 tablespoon Meyer Lemon Olive Oil Blend
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Flat leaf parsley for garnishing
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and place Deep Flexiflat on Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside. In Large Round Mold, add rice and 2 cups water and cook in microwave with Octagonal Silpat over top for 17-20 minutes, stirring after the first 10 minutes.
2. Place vegetables and salmon fillets on Flexiflat and season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Using Silicone Pastry Brush, brush Meyer Lemon Olive Oil Blend over top of salmon.
3. Bake for 10-15 minutes and serve over cooked rice.