- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon green onion, sliced
1. Place oven rack in center position and preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place Flexipan Popover Tray on Perforated Baking Sheet and place into oven to heat 5-10 minutes.
2. In mixing bowl whisk the eggs, add flour, milk, salt and pepper and whisk only until the mixture is evenly combined and smooth. Whisk in the cheese and green onion. Carefully remove the tray from the oven and ladle enough batter to bring it up to about 1/4 inch from the top.
3. Return to the oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until the popovers are a nice even brown. The popovers will begin to collapse once you remove them from the oven. If you prefer them a bit dryer (and stiffer), then turn off the heat and leave them in the oven an additional 5 minutes or so.